Open new markets in the Middle East and North Africa
Having established a reputation as the region’s most senior gathering of education leaders, Bett MENA 2019 will bring together even more senior decision makers to discuss education transformation and be able to network with colleagues and solution providers from around the region.
Decision makers will come to source new technology, strategies and share intelligence on their vision of how to improve learning outcomes across K12 and Higher Education from across the Middle East and North Africa.
Why you should exhibit or sponsor?
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- Head of Technology Department
- ICT Director
- Secretariat-General of the Higher Education Council
- Vice Minister, Scholarships Aairs
- Head of e-Learning Content Development
- Technology Integration Specialist
- Director of Curriculum and Assessment
- Head of Primary Computing and ICT
- Chief of Education Department
- Director General
- Ministry of Vocational Training and Employment, Tunisia
- Federal Ministry of Education, Nigeria
- Ministry of Education, Saudi Arabia
- Department of Students
- Assessment, Ministry of Education
- and Higher Education, Qatar
- American University of Kuwait
- University of Bahrain
- GEMS Education
- Qatar University
- American International School
- University of Lagos
- Cairo University
Get in touch
Submit your details and a member of the team will be in touch to help you find the right solution for your business.